Pages

June 24, 2010

After Clearance Obtained : F-1 Visa

Salam.

Hi. Last Friday, not today, i received an email from the Embassy of the United States of America. They have finally obtained the clearance they need to finalize my F-1 Visa Application. Then i was thinking. Do i need to answer some more questions? Do i have to?

So last Tuesday, i went back to the Embassy and nothing happened. I just need to wait for about 5 minutes and then my number was called to Counter 2. I passed my passport along with the yellow letter they gave me on my first visit there. I received a green card, not the Green Card for USA nationality. Just a card with some instructions on how to collect my passport as early as Wednesday from 3 to 4 pm.

So, the passport can be collected at the VFS Application Center at 19th Floor, Wisma MCA, Jalan Ampang. It is a small office but serves the function well. One more thing. Everything is recorded in their building or premise. For security purposes.

For now, i'm waiting for a few aspects to settle. Why? I simply want them to be settled ASAP. No reason behind it. Don't even think of asking me why. I simply want them to be so.

1. $$$
2. mm/dd/yy
3. int-int-int

No comments: